Monday, August 21, 2017

"Don't let anyone or anything block your shine!"

I know it's been a while since I posted an #OOTD but here are recent pictures of my Saturday's day date with hubby. We went out for drinks and early dinner to El Torito. It's nice to take time off from the kids and enjoy some quality time with the hubby. We rarely get to do that but when we do, I enjoy it to the fullest. 

So far, this has been one of my fave outfits this year! 


Outfit Details: Dress from Forever 21
Purse: Hoxis - Summer Beach Satchel purchased through Amazon.com
Shoes: G Stage 

I received a lot of comments about my purse. I actually found this through Amazon from someone else. I loved it so much, she gave me the link and purchased it on my own. It's so cute and trendy. My fave accessory. 

Until next time.......... Xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...