Monday, October 23, 2017

Girl's Spa Day!

This weekend my girlfriends and I arranged our very first "Spa Day". We normally go out for dinner to catch and enjoy drinks but this time we wanted to make it a little bit more intimate and enjoyable so we decided to have it at one of my best friend's house with appetizers, wine, and desserts and for all of us to bring a face mask whether it was a peel-off or sheet mask to apply on. 






Seriously, this was a great idea and not sure why we didn't think of this before. It was nicely planned and as always, we enjoyed each other's company. We didn't feel rushed and we felt totally relaxed. 



Once we were all there, we ate, and sipped on some wine, then came the fun part. We all choose to apply this Glam Glow Gravity Mud Mask - Power Ranger version. Same concept as the gravity mud, but this was a green mask good for firming, treat fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone. We all decided after to also apply a sheet mask for hydration.

I definitely recommend you having something like this with your girlfriends. 



Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

Until next time................ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...