Monday, October 9, 2017

Pucker up!



I was able to get my hands on some of her liquid lipsticks and I was amazed at how creamy and super pigmented they are. I've tried them in the past but did hear bad reviews, so I stayed away. Now they have reformulated their formula and they aren't so drying on your lips, super long-lasting and rich in color with a matte finish. 

I shared on my Insta-story the swatches. 

                                           Wearing "Craft"                          Wearing "Vintage" 


Share your favorite lip products, would love to hear what others are wearing. 

Until next time............... Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...