Monday, October 30, 2017

Ice Cream, You Scream....

This weekend we visited the Museum of Ice Cream in LA. We were able to get tickets about a week ago when they went on sale. This is a really popular museum where each room has a different concept involving ice cream. It's about 8 rooms or so, full of imagination and fun. It was definitely a fun experience, and we enjoyed everything about it. 



We got tickets for Sunday night and I was so sick, I was debating if I should go or not. But I, one, it was a sold out venue and two, they were already paid for and didn't want the tickets to go to waste. So I just decided to push my sickness aside and go for the ride. I took my daughter and met up with my sister, her boyfriend, and my nieces and made the best of a Sunday night. We drove to LA in the evening visited Urth Cafe in Downtown Los Angeles for some dessert and coffee, then waited for the time to go by to get into the museum. 





Once we got in, it was definitely a place full of imagination, with huge Popsicles, a pool of sprinkles, a room full of rainbows and colorful all away around. In some of the rooms, you were able to enjoy some ice cream and some ice cream toppings too. 




My favorite room was the banana room where you were able to swing on a swing with a banana background and yellow and pink bananas hanging from the ceiling. 
 




The Mint Room- a mint flavored mochi  






The Popsicle Room - Lifesize melting popsicles 


 


The Gummie Bear room- This was lifesize gummie bears with free gummy bear treats to try 





And the grand finale was the Sprinkle Pool. This was actually my daughter's favorite room. She seriously was going crazy!!! 









If you get a chance to visit the Museum, please do. It's way too much fun!!! Every room is selfie-ready!! 

Until next time.................. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...