Thursday, November 30, 2017

Online Shopping on Shein.com

Lately, I've been seeing this online store, Shein.com come up on my Instagram feed more and more it has attracted my attention, even my sister has ordered from them so I decided to give it a try. They currently have a lot of sales and promotions from Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals. It's crazy how many offers they have. 

They have the cutest clothes, shoes, and accessories. My recent picks were mostly outerwear, a top, and a gorgeous black dress, I couldn't pass on it. I'm obsessed with everything they had to offer, so it was hard for me to decide and make selections. I normally go with comfort and what's on trend, also what's in my closet that I need to add for sure to my wardrobe. 

Here is what I selected: 

 This was a must, anything with coffee, I'm all for it and it was on sale!! 




I can't wait to get my order and post an outfit post with my new pieces. You definitely have to check it out before the offers go away. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...