Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sunday Funday at the San Diego Zoo!



This past Sunday, hubby and I decided to take the kids to the San Diego Zoo. We've been to a zoo before but not this one. This was our first San Diego Zoo experience. My husband has been to this particular zoo, but back in the 90s when he was younger. 


He was excited to come back and bring the kids along for their first experience, as well. We left early morning and arrived right when they opened. He, of course, wanted to be there as early as possible and not miss anything. We were able to get on their bus tour, this went through the entire zoo and the guide was able to explain some of their exhibits and history about some of the animals the zoo had to showcase.






The kids enjoyed every minute of it, they enjoyed seeing all the exotic animals and especially loved seeing the gorillas and the pandas. We also rode in their Skyfari Tram and we were able to see the entire zoo from up above. 




For being my first time, I really enjoyed it and it was all about making memories with them and having them enjoy a family outing. 


It was a great day! 

Until next time.................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...