Friday, December 8, 2017

Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Voxbox


I was again chosen to be part of this voxbox. This time around it was an eye cream from Belif. This brand is a K-Beauty brand (Korean Brand) and we all know, any Korean brand will do wonders on your skin. This eye cream is super rich, moisturizing, boosts elasticity and smooths out fine lines around your eye area. 



I was greatly appreciated to be receiving this product because we all need a boost of hydration during the winter time. I apply a dime size around my eye area and orbital bone at night so my skin can regenerate at night. I've been using it for the past couple months and I can tell this product is working on my skin. 

Thanks +Influenster to the opportunity! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...