Monday, December 11, 2017

Friendsmas 2017 with Besties

I am beyond blessed to have these girls as my best friends. I trust them and can always rely on in time of need. We are always celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and just anything that is important in our lives. 

This year, we celebrated the holiday season with our Annual Friendsmas, 2017. It was hosted by my very own cute Blondie's home. It felt much for enjoyable and comfortable, rather than going to busy restaurants. We all brought stuff to eat, drink and be merry. 





We picked out names prior so after dinner we exchanged our gifts and just laughed at all the silly things we had to say about each other.


Her husband was our bartender, and let me tell you, he made the best drinks for us. They were all so good and full of cuteness. 




 It was seriously, the best Friendsmas gathering we had so far. But the best is yet to come...... 









Outfit details: 
Dress from Forever 21

Hope you enjoy our pictures!

Until next time.................... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...