Monday, September 20, 2010

on the wild side

Whether it be a purse, a dress, shoes, a skirt....leapord print is so hot right now. Everyone is incorporating it in their wardrobe.

With that said, I've been on the look out for something "leapord" as well but haven't found anything until now. I went to F21 during my lunch break (i know right) and spotted the cutest bag ever (and so affordable it was only $20.80 USD). I right away grab it since I noticed it was the last one in the store and have been dreaming of what to pair with ever since.




Has anything spotted grabbed your attention yet?? Share :-)

till next time bloggies......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...