Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 5 Summer essentials

Summer, how I love this time of year. BBQ's with the family, bike riding, going to the beach having the time of our lives. I created a little list of the summer essentials I can't live without.



  1. Sunblock- Always wear this before leaving the house. It reduces your risk of skin cancer and protects your skin from getting sunburn. The higher the SPF the more it protects your skin & the longer you can stay out in the sun.

  2. Bathing Suit- it’s a summer must have

  3. Sunglasses- My fave right now are my Ray-Ban Aviators.

  4. Bike- Go green! I just purchased a bike and I love going outdoors and riding my bike. It’s a workout – sort off.

5. Camera- To capture the memories of your life



....and remember life is too short enjoy the time you have now and smile!



till next time bloggies.....XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...