Thursday, June 16, 2011

Big Achievements!

I wanted to share with you a couple pictures from my sister and nephew's graduation ceremony. They finally graduated high school, and to our family it was a big deal! The day was filled with so many emotions. We were all so proud of them. The real life journey begins now.


Sun was beaming and it was a little to hot for our liking but we managed to get thru.


Myself, the graduates and hubby.



The proud parents/grandparents



All my siblings



What I'm wearing:




Dress- Forever 21

Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Lulus.com

Bracelets: H&M, Forever21

Till next time...........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...