Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekly Obsessions......

Hi & Happy Friday!!!

I have to share with you guys some of the beauty products I've been using on a daily basis. I love trying out new products plus change is always good.

Let's begin:


1. Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes - I use after I was my face to clean off any dirt and oil left behind. It leaves my face feeling so refresh!
2. N.Y.C Bronzing Powder in the color Terracotta Tan - I love this bronzer. A little goes a long way. I apply it with my favorite Kabuki brush which I bought at
Forever21. It also is once of the softest brushes ever!!


3. Aveeno Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 - I love when I apply it on my lips because it leaves them so fresh and moisturize. Its better than chap stick, I think.


Can't wait to hear your comments. Also, if you want to recommend any other products please do so and remember, this is my honest opinion on these products.


Once again, thank you for visiting my blog!







till next time.........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...