Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekend Outfits....

Sorry about the lack of posts, but I've been busy with my kids! But, I"m back. How was every one's weekend....mine was great! I spent it with the people I love and my close friends.


Saw the Hangover 2, which it wasn't all that great but It was okay. We also attended my friends gradation party, I was so proud of her for finishing college, as I told her "Hard work does pay off in the End!" Overall, it was a great weekend!




I wanted to share a couple outfits of my weekend..they aren't too clear but hopefully they do justice....hope you like them!












Have a nice day everyone!


Till next time....................................xoxo

1 comment:

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...