Friday, June 17, 2011

They come in threes......

So glad it's Friday, aren't you??

This week went by so slow, but overall it was a great week. Let me share with you my three blessings of this week.


My son accomplishing one year of Pre-K. Major kudos to him, this is only the starting point of his education and I am extremely proud of him!!!


Celebrating my mother's birthday! She is such a great mother...surrounded by almost all the grand kids!


My little butterfly, always seems to make us happy!


Hope you have a great weekend and Happy (Early) Father's day to all you dads out there in the blogging world!

Till next time.........................xoxo























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...