Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August's Birchbox: Show and Tell

Yesterday I received my Birchbox.  I love getting home from work to unopened packages with my name on it! It just makes the whole evening so much better. 

I was so excited to  seeing the products that were inside.



 Below are the individual products and descriptions:

 Carol's Daughter- Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

 Blinc- Eyeliner
Ps. I tried it on this morning and I'm love with it. Glides on really smoothly.

 Wei - Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads - Pack of 2

 Pangea Organics- Facial Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin

Twistband - Hair Tie


Overall, I was happy with the products I received from them.  I can't wait to try the rest of them.

Till next time............................xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh we got the same items! Let me know your experience with the products :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...