Wednesday, August 3, 2011

To Splurge or To Save??

I wanted to share with you what I came across last night.  I found the money saver version of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita Booties, found them on gojane.com . They are extremely affordable and almost identical.  These shoes come in Black, Pink-ish, or Gold Glitter and are less then $30 ( can you believe that?!!)


Below, is the name brand version of the shoe.  I so want to get them but I contemplate on how much money I'm spending and if I'm really going to use them?! These shoe are about $160-170.

Don't know what pair to buy. Should I splurge on a wonderful great looking shoe or should I save some money and go with the knock-off version??? Help me decide?

Till next time............................xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I Would do the knock Off looks better!! Plus price is reasonable!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...