Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Instant Manicure, sure why not?!

I was excited and tempted to try this look for a while and I finally bought my very first pack from Forever21, Love & Beauty line.  This was the only print I saw and it was more affordable then the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. 






This is what is included in the packaging.


The final outcome.

Overall, I liked the outcome but it was to much work for me.  The stickers only lasted awhile before they started to chip.  Remember I'm a mommy, so my duties consists of playing with kids, washing, cleaning and doing laundry, and once I started doing some of these tasks, that's when they started to chip.  I didn't last the whole day with them.  I'm glad they were only a few bucks because for me it was money not well spent. 

Till  next time..........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...