Friday, August 19, 2011

Hairstyle of the Day

Aren't you glad it's Friday??? I am....I'm so ready for the weekend and to be able to sleep in late for two days!!! :-)

For today's post, I wanted to share with you my current obsession. I'm in love with this look.  It's a little out of my comfort zone but I was willing to try it out and actually decided to wear it for work. 

I'm talking about the headbands....all the stars are doing it and I decided to try it out. It's seriously my latest obsession, no joke.  I bought a set of three headbands at Forever 21...they were so cheap too.  That was my main concern, I like trying out new things but not spending so much money on the items needed because if you don't like it, then that's just money down the drain.




Here is my version...I love the color of the headband.

What do you think? Would you wear this trend?

Till next time.........................xoxo

P.s Have a nice weekend dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...