Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fenty Beauty Foundation Review

Today, I will share my review on Fenty Beauty by Rihanna using the Pro Filter Soft Matte Long-wear Foundation. This foundation comes in 40 different shades from neutral, warm and cool undertones. It's a long-wear, full coverage with a matte finish foundation meant for someone that has oily skin. When applied correctly, it almost looks airbrushed and definitely minimizes the appearance of pores. Her collection also includes highlighters, matchsticks, a lip gloss, primer and tools to apply the products with.  


Bottle Size 1.08 oz
Price: $34.00
Sold exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com 

I have been hearing the buzz and definitely seen the crowds at Sephora. People waiting to get colored-matched for this foundation, so I decided to take a sample of the foundation to try out myself. I took a sample of shade 300 for medium to tan skin with neutral undertones. I'm still debating if I should try out a lighter shade because they did say the formula would oxidize but I didn't see a drastic change. 



So I wore this foundation all weekend long, both Saturday for work and Sunday for an event. The foundation stayed in tacked all throughout the day and I didn't have to use blotting papers at all. I only had to touch up once but it was a slight fluff of a powder brush. I wore it with Benefit's Porefessional Face primer and a radiant moisturizer. By the end of the night, my foundation looked dewy, which wasn't a bad look. I kept getting compliments on how great my foundation and skin looked, which is always a plus. Overall, it is definitely worth the hype. The price point is amazing for such a great product. Rihanna did an amazing job with this collection, and I can't wait to see the holiday collection!!! 


Until next time.......... Xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...