Monday, September 18, 2017

Matte For Me!

Hi, Guys! Happy Monday. 

I wanted to share with you a full-face glam I did this weekend. I've been using the new Too Faced Cosmetics- Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow palette nonstop ever since I purchased it. The formula is buttery, soft, pigmented and easy to blend. 


Full Details of the products I used: 
Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation 
Anastasia Dip Brow 
Too Faced Primer and Eyeshadows 
Becca Champagne Pop Highlight 
Benefit Galifornia Blush 
Too Faced Bronzer in Dark Chocolate 
Mac Lipstick 


Seriously, it's one of my favorite palettes so far. I have a huge selection of mattes eyeshadows but by far, this one takes the trophy. The warm peach, browns and burgundy shades are what you need this fall. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...