Friday, September 29, 2017

Erno Laszlo Voxbox

This week, I was sent by +Influenster their Erno Laszlo Voxbox. I was chosen to try this product out and to provide my honest review. I was pretty excited because, one, who doesn't like receiving complimentary products and two, I love trying out skincare products. 




I went online to find out a little bit more about the product, this is a two-in-one lifting face mask. You apply right after cleansing your face and leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and remove with warm water. In an instant, after removing the mask, you will feel your skin firmer and replenished. I'm actually nervous to try but I'm sure I will love it. Can't wait to try it out and provide my feedback to you guys. 

Again, thank you +Influenster  and Erno Laszlo for allowing me to be part of this voxbox!! 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...