Thursday, September 7, 2017

Shoe Hunting

What can we not find at Target, seriously? 

So recently, I went to Target for one thing (sure, one thing, who believes that??) and came across these mules that look almost exactly like the Gucci Mules and at a better price. Trust me, if I had the money, I would definitely splurge on the Gucci mules but because I'm a bargain shopper I went with the Merona loafers from Target. 

Target - Wome's Kona Backless Mule Loafers - Merona $22.99



Gucci- Princetown Leather Flat Mules $650.00




They come in black and look almost identical to the Gucci ones, don't they??? No one will notice (just the savvy fashionistas, of course). I was able to get them in my size and have already worn them to work. They look really chic and are so comfy. 

Here is what I paired them with, black slacks and an underlying orange tee. My outfit was effortless but throwing these mules on definitely kicked-up my outfit a notch. 



Until next time...... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...