Monday, November 19, 2018

Ballin' on a Budget!

....and just like that, it's Monday! As always, new week, new goals, new beginnings. 

Today's OOTD is featuring this pretty cool jumpsuit/overall. You guys won't believe where I got it from? I actually found this little gem at Buffalo Exchange. Seriously, every time I go there I find the best items at such affordable prices. If you guys don't already know, I love looking cute and on trend but I'm always looking for the bargains. I'm what they say, "Ballin' on a budget!" and I ain't afraid to shout it out. 



I had to get this and the best part is that it was super easy to style! I paired them with a black bodysuit from Forever21 and some strappy heels from Payless Shoe Source and Voila!! 

Hope you guys like my outfit! 


Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...