Monday, November 12, 2018

Polka Dots on a Monday!

Happy Monday!! 

Today's post is all about Polka Dots. I've been on the hunt for this print either in a dress or a blouse and finally found it. Wearing this print is definitely a bold statement but in a good way. You also have to be careful, because of the bold print, it might not be flattering on your body. It's all these obstacles you have in consideration but either way,  I just decided to get it. 





It was definitely something that attracted my attention. I love the print and the way the dress is cut. It's just perfect and I had to share it with you guys!! 

Remember, to use discount code fello20 for an extra20%off on Shein.com 

Hope you guys like it and let me know what you guys think? 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...