Tuesday, November 20, 2018

New Beauty Tool: Honey Jade Roller

Hi guys!!! Happy Tuesday. 

So, today's blog post I wanted to share something that I have been meaning to try and finally have one. Honey and Be sent me this amazing product and it's no other than their Honey Jade Roller. I"m sure you've heard about this mighty tool or read about this. Well, let me tell you a couple benefits to using this facial tool and how each roller is special and uniquely made. 

First, cleanse your skin before using this. After you have applied your skincare products, then gently massage your face using this tool. The jade roller has two stones, one is larger in size and it's used to massage the larger parts of your face such as your neck, forehead or cheeks. The other side of the roller is a smaller stone. This is meant for the undereye area and the nose. Also, always make sure you massage going upwards and outwards, moving up, never down. I recommend using it 3-4 times a week. 


By using this tool there are several benefits to this: 

  • Reduce tension- this will reduce stress around the jaw or temples which can also reduce headaches and pressure
  • Tighten and Toning of the skin, therefore eliminate fine lines and wrinkles 
  • Reduce puffiness - this will treat the undereye area by depuffing and getting rid of dark circles 
Hopefully, you guys like this product as much as I do. Don't forget to check them out and Honey and Be were nice enough to include a discount code GUADALUPE15 to use for this amazing product or any of their other products, this will give you 15% off entire purchase! 

What it includes: 
  • travel pouch to make it easy to take on trips and keep to clean and safe
  • an instruction card for "how to use" instructions 
Until next time.................. Xoxo 


\


2 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... jade or rose quartz roller

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. gua sha roller

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...