Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Must have jacket for Fall!

Hi guys, the week is moving along and I have a brand new post on this beautiful Tuesday morning. 


Today, I will be featuring what everyone on the internet has been raving about and what you've seen every blogger wear. The infamous Teddy Jacket!! I found this beautiful jacket on Shein and you know I had to get it. It's definitely affordable and fits so perfectly. The jacket comes in different colors but I had to get it in the original teddy color, tan. 


You can style this jacket with anything and everything. I went for the casual look because we had a family outing and wanted to be comfortable and warm. Don't forget to take advantage of my discount code fello20 for an exra discount!!!! 

Shop now at Shein

Until next time............... Xoxo💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...