Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday's Mood: Fearless

Hi guys!!!

 Happy Monday. Sorry, I've been MIA on the blog but I'm back and today's outfit is super cool and fun. I really enjoyed wearing this because it brought me back to fashion in the '90s. So, I received this top from Shein, of course, and it's this Lace Overlay Cami Tshirt that fits just right. I paired it with some black jeans and some super cool booties that are from Sole and Style.

Let me bring you guys up to date on what happened this weekend. So this weekend my family and I drove up north to Modesto, CA to attend a family party and also relax a little with the kids. We were poolside all weekend and partied it up with family on Saturday night. It was fun and of course, it went by super quick, Now I'm back to reality and enjoying this Monday morning.

Hopefully, you guys like this outfit as much as I did.
 Outfit deets below: 

Search ID: 337405


 @sheinofficial @shein_us #SHEIN #SHIENgals
Use code: Q3fashionista (Extra 15% off any purchase, and valid from July 1st - Sept 30th)




Boots by Sole and Style in Style Milkway




Until next time............... Xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I love the look and style of that SheIn contrast floral lace cami overlay T-shirt! It looks fabulous styled with the black denim jeans. Cute outfit! You look fabulous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...