Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Classy OOTD featuring Shein Skirt

Hi Guys! Happy Wednesday. 

Today's outfit of the day consists of this beautiful skirt from Shein. You guys know they always hook me up with amazing pieces and you can't beat their prices. This skirt is just another great hit. It fit perfectly, the material was flowy and it worked with my body type. I loved the color-blocking details and the pleats just flew with the wind. 


I paired it with a white cami from Express Factory Outlet with some black heels from Payless Shoes. Seriously, this outfit was just so perfect and I felt so classy in it. 

Search ID: 661276

 @sheinofficial @shein_us# SHEIN #SHIENgals



Search ID: 661276
 @sheinofficial @shein_us# SHEIN #SHIENgals


Make sure you check out Shein for all their latest trends and use code Q3fashionista for 15% off! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 


1 comment:

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...