Friday, July 26, 2019

Swimwear Season featuring Shein Tankini Set

Hi guys!!! 
Happy Friday, we made it through the week and now, who's ready for the weekend?! 

I have a busy weekend ahead but first I wanted to share with you guys this tankini two-piece from Shein. I wore this all through last weekend during our trip up north. This bathing suit is so comfortable, fit just right and was super trendy. I loved the polka dot print on the bottoms and the yellow top is just perfect on my olive skin. 

I'm telling you, Shein is always coming through with the bathing suits. They have so many beautiful styles, prints, and sets, you can definitely mix and match. Make sure you check them out and use Q3fashionista (Extra 15% off any purchase, and valid from July 1st - Sept 30th). 

Outfit Deets below: 
Search ID: 617901


Search ID: 617901

I hope you guys like it. 

Until next time.................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...