Wednesday, July 24, 2019

RealHer Makeup News!

Hi guys!!! Happy Wednesday, we are almost at the end, we just need to get over this little hump and it's all good from there. 

In today's post, I wanted to share with you some amazing news, I recently came across this line of makeup and fell in love with their products and their mission. This line is all about creating wonderful products for face, eyes, and lips but inspiring and empowering you as well. Their mission says it all Our mission is to inspire and bring out the best in every individual, to know their worth, to feel proud of their individuality, to love each and every one of their flaws, and to not fear who they really are. Each product comes with a self – affirmation to remind us every day that we are enough.” - Xiang


So, with that said, I wanted to share that I am a Realher Ambassador for this line. I'm excited to create beautiful looks for you and share their amazing products with you guys. 
As mentioned, it's a line I just discovered but that's all it took. I used their highlight and wow, it was so pigmented and just beautiful. I also loved their lip products, they have this amazing formula that definitely stays on and the color pay off is everything. I"m excited to use their eyeshadow palettes, because they have a variety of colors and the amount you get in one palette beats the prices. 


I just wanted to share this news with you and hope that you get a chance to try this line for yourself and if you do, use code FellowFashionista15 for 15% off!!! 

Check it out here: www.realher.com

I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!! 


Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...