Monday, August 19, 2019

Macy's Backstage Summer Outfit Challenge

Hi guys!!! 

Happy Monday. 

Let's get rid of the Monday blues and start a new week fresh from stress and positive vibes. I wanted to share with you what I did this weekend. I was actually challenged by Macy's to create a summer look shopping at Macy's Backstage. It's another form of shopping for name brands but at affordable prices. I went to their new store in La Puente Hills and it was pretty amazing. 

This new location has everything from Women's, Men's, Kids, accessories, handbags, shoes, makeup and everything in between. I decided to keep my look simple but yet stylish and found these two amazing address, I couldn't resist so I kept them both. I also picked out some black shoes to style the outfit with and added a necklace. 

With the leftover money, I decided to share it with my family, if you check out my IGTV, I uploaded a haul showing you guys what my kids and hubby picked out. 







All I want to say is Thank you Macy's and Macy's Backstage for allowing me to experience this. My family and I appreciate it so much!!! 

Until next time......................... Xoxo 




1 comment:

  1. Both of the floral print dresses you purchased at Macy's Backstage look both very pretty and comfortable. It sounds like a fabulous store to shop at.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...