Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mom Jeans!

Hi guys! 

Happy Saturday!!

 I hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful Saturday, the weather here in California is amazing and we are taking it all in. We are in the last days of summer and it's hot but that doesn't stop me from wearing my comfortable jeans. I call them my mom jeans because I can literally wear them all week. They aren't really mom jeans but they sure fit and look like them. This is my first pair of jeans from Shein and let me tell you, at first I wasn't sure what to expect but they proved me wrong. They are comfortable, the style is lose and fitting all at once. 

Outfit Deets: 
(Search ID: 745994)



Make sure you check out all the amazing deals for Back to School that Shein has. Use code BTS57 for an extra 15% off!!

Until next time............ Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...