Friday, August 16, 2019

Gorjana x All Things Alison Sip and Shop

Hi guys!!! 

Happy Friday! 

Sorry, I have been MIA from my blogs, I've been busy with the kids. They are back in school and I"m trying to get them on a schedule after they come back from school because right now, we are all over the place. 

So anyway enough about me, yesterday I finally had some time off and was able to attend my beautiful fellow friends Sip and Shop hosted by Gorjana. It was hosted at Gorjana at Irvine Spectrum. Their jewelry is gorgeous and super dainty, I fell in love with all their pieces. 






They greeted us with some prosecco, light appetizers and we were able to shop around the store. Seriously, if you haven't seen her jewelry pieces you guys have too. They have necklaces, bracelets, and really pretty earrings. I mean, wow!!! I wanted to buy everything but controlled myself. 



I had so much fun getting to see all the girls and mingle with each one of them. I hope you guys had a nice week and now, let's get ready for the weekend!!! 

Until next time............ Xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...