Friday, August 23, 2019

Weekend Ready !

Hi Guys!!! 

Happy Friday, who's excited for the weekend?!! Well, I sure am. I have a busy weekend ahead but it's manageable. We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday, she turns 11. Where has the time gone? I remember the day she was born. We aren't doing a big birthday celebration, just a small family gathering, food, cake, and family. That's all that matters. 

Here's what I will be wearing: 


(Search ID:  748248) 





(Search ID:  748248) 
@sheinoffical @shein_us 
#SHEIN #SHEINBACKTOSCHOOL #SHEINgals


 Also, Shein is having amazing Back to School Sales, make sure you check them out and use code BTS57 for an extra 15% off!!! Don't forget! 


Until next time............... Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...