Monday, September 23, 2019

Happy Monday !!!

Hi guys !!! 

It's Monday, and we can't be sad about it, we have to get new week goals and crush them. I was so proud of my accomplishments last week, I crushed them and hope I can do the same this week. 

So yesterday, I attended for the first time, OC Fashion Week thanks to @americanadreamers and @coach for hosting me. I was able to seat front row and experience a great fashion show by several amazing designers. It was definitely so much fun and glad I was able to be part of this. 


The fashion show was hosted at Soka University in Aliso Viejo, CA and let me tell you the, the runway was spectacular. You had to had seen it in person, everything from the golden hour to the location was breathtaking. 




I have included several pictures of the models and my favorite collection was the bridal collection. 
Wow, all the dresses were gorgeous and every detail was magic. 







Until next time................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...