Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Summer Favorites _Beauty Edition

Hi guys !!! 

I hope you guys are having a great week so far. Today on the blog I wanted to share with you my summer beauty products that I used throughout this season and I couldn't get enough of. 

They are definitely beauty related and I will go in detail as to why and how I used them. Hopefully you guys like this post and let me know if you would like for me to share more beauty products with you. 

So let's get started......................

  1. BareMinerals Pro Foundation in Teak #22 - This foundation was a perfect match during this summer season. I'm tanner during this summer and I was glad I was able to use a foundation with no problems throughout the day and it was a plus since it had SPF 20. 
  2. Benefit Blush in Galifornia  -perfect shade of pink with gold speckles 
  3. RealHer Makeup Highlight in "Confidence in her glow"  - This highlight is everything. You guys have to try it out here and use code FellowFashionista15 at checkout !! 
  4. Buxom Lipgloss in "Dolly"  - perfect shade of nude and the major factor is that it's going to plump your lips at such an affordable price. 
  5. Kiehls Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask - this firming mask is perfect to use as an overnight mask. It will do wonders for your skin. 
Hopefully, you guys liked this post, don't forget to check out a detailed video here

Until next time.............. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...