Tuesday, September 17, 2019

This is only the beginning!

Hi Guys!!! Happy Tuesday. 

I hope you guys are having a great start to this brand new week. Let's continue crushing our goals for the week and push each other to move forward. 


In today's post, I wanted to share with you guys some positive vibes for this Tuesday morning. Throughout these couple past months, I've been blessed with several opportunities and I just want to let you guys know these are all because of you. I've gained so many new friends on Instagram and these opportunities keep coming. I want to stay as genuine as possible and loyal to my readers. Some of you had already known me and for those that knew me, I was shy, quiet and just kept to myself. I started using social media as an outlet to express my love for fashion, I started posting outfits and realized the positive response from you guys was really great. You guys loved my posts and that gave me fuel to continue posting. I've grown a lot this past year and I have plenty more to grow, trust me. 

Outfit Deets: 

 Dress: Polka Dot Tiered Layer Dress (Search ID: 819001)


So far, this journey has opened up so many great opportunities and experiences and I am super blessed. I will continue to strive for what I want and continue reaching goals and making dreams come true. I know this is so cliche but just keep on working for what you dream of and one day, those dreams will come thru, trust me !! 

It's only the beginning for Fellowfashionista! 



Polka Dot Tiered Layer Dress

 @sheinofficial@shein_us
Use code Q3fashionista (Extra 15% off any purchase, and valid from July 1st - Sept 30th)
#SHEIN #SHIENgals

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...