Thursday, September 5, 2019

Larrymania Season Premiere Screening and Q&A

Hi guys !! 


Happy Thursday! 

I'm back with another adventure. So yesterday, I attended a screening of LarryMania, a reality show featuring Larry Hernandez and Kenia Ontiveros (KeniaBeauty Founder). I was invited by H+M Comms to attend a Q & A and we were also able to preview the first episode of the new season. I literally can't wait to watch it. The new season premieres on September 15 at 9am/8c on NBC Universo. 



We were able to meet them and take pictures with them, and OMG, they were both so sweet and so genuinely happy to mingle with us. You guys, this was like a dream come true. I've seen them on TV and never did I imagine meeting them in person. 


Thank you so much H+M Comm and NBC Universo for the invite! I definitely enjoyed my Wednesday night! 

Until next time.................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...