Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Challenge yourself!


Hi guys!!! 

Happy Wednesday. Hopefully, you guys are having a great week so far. I wanted to share a quick story with you all that inspired me with today's blog post title. 

So I work out early mornings and today, I felt so lazy and almost canceled my workout session but decided to still attend. For some reason, I wasn't feeling it and I've been working out but haven't really noticed results. So as I was into my workout, I hear our instructor pushing us and yelling motivational phrases to keep us motivated throughout the workout. So one of her phrases was "Challenge yourself or you will never see change", and that really stuck with me. I kept saying it several times in my mind and it really hit me hard. It's TRUE!!! If I don't push myself, pick up heavier weights, or increase my time on a workout, I'm never going to see the change I want to see. And that goes with everything we do in life. We have to challenge ourselves because it's what keeps us going. Do you guys agree? 


SHEIN Puff Sleeve Dalmatian Print Split Thigh Dress

Use code T1fashionista for 15 % off on Shein.com 


We get stuck doing the same things in life, we need to challenge ourselves and change it up a bit to see a better stronger version of us. 

It's the little things in life that keep us going and today, her phrase kept me going and I finished the workout with a better mindset. 


Hopefully, this inspired you in some ways, because I know it sure did for me! 

Until next time......................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...