Monday, January 13, 2020

La Dona Premiere #OOTD

hi guys!! Happy Monday. 


Last week, I attended a premiere for a show on Telemundo Network, this is the second season of La Dona, a Spanish series that stars Carlos Ponce and Aracely Arambula. We were able to see the first episode and actually see the cast and crew in a Q&A. I really feel so blessed being able to attend amazing events like this. 

I'm always grateful for all the opportunities that come my way. Never in a million years did I imagine my dreams coming through. I'm telling you if I can do it, so can you!!!! Just work hard and never give up. 

Here is what I wore: 

SHEIN Ditsy Floral Lantern Sleeve Shirred Detail Ruffle Hem Dress



Of course, dress is from Shein. Make sure you use cofe T1fashionista for 15% off! 

Until next time....................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...