Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year !

Hi Guys. 

Hopefully you guys are enjoying your holiday break, for those that get on. Because I'm loving it. It's been pretty good and kids have been enjoying it as well.They really love having momma around. 

We've gone on several day adventures and really does make you think that living in the USA, work is life. We are always on a fast paced and never really get to enjoy life and explore our city and our surroundings. 


with that said, here's my go to look for a nice day at the park with the kids: 


Use code T1Fashionista for 15% off! 


Happy New Year everyone !!! 

Until next time............. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...