Thursday, January 16, 2020

Physicians Formula Butter Collection x Weylie Hoang Palette

Hi guys! 

I wanted to share my experience from attending last night's event, which I'm sure you guys know what I"m talking about by the title of this post. 


This event was in the heart of Hollywood, CA hosted at 1 Hotel and just getting there was a mission but once I arrived, everything was great. I was able to attend this event because of @ocbabeswhocreate, they invited me and several bloggers which I"m so grateful for. 

It was hosted by Physicians Formula in collaboration with Influencer Weylie Hoang to showcase her new palette, which is amazing. It includes two bronzers, two blushes, and two highlight colors. Also, funds from the palette will go to @bestfriendsanimalsociety, which is amazing. I seriously can't wait to do my makeup and see how it applies and looks on my skin. 

Well once I settled in, we enjoyed the festivities, they had a fry bar (my fave), drinks, so many photo-op stations and we were gifted with the palette. Honestly, I feel so blessed being able to attend these events, it's always an honor. 



Overall, the experience was memorable and amazing. Here are a couple pictures from the event. 


Until next time..................... Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...