Friday, July 16, 2010

...and so it begins


Hello Internet,

I want to introduce myself and let you all know i'm a first time blogger so please bare with me. I'm new into this world of blogging but i'm really excited to start off a new chapter of my life. All my 26 years of life, i've always tried to please people and always stopped myself of trying new things because i cared of what others would say about me....but now it's time to put that aside and just live life how i want it to be. I want to be comfortable in my own skin...I will use this to write about my life, my likings: fashion, beauty tips, nature, cooking and anything else. I'll try to change it up everytime...so with that said, Welcome to my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...