Monday, July 19, 2010

Cute, Flirty & Affordable

What girl doesn't like to hear those three words? ......Well this goes towards the new line of nail polishes by Wet n Wild. I know what you might be thinking about that brand but compared to Opi and Essie you can buy two or three of these for the price of one of the major brands. You can find them at your local drugstores, Target and Walmart.
I bought myself the color "through the grapevine"...its a purple/pink color. It looks really cute and its perfect for summer.

The new line is suppose to last up to 5 days, but me being a mommy and doing the usually mommy tasks, it usually last about 2-3 days, which is not bad at all.......I'm excited to try the rest of the line.

till next time...bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...