Wednesday, July 21, 2010

organizing can be stressful...

A couple days ago I went to my fave store, Forever 21,and I found the cutest item ever, a jewelry tree holder. I've been on the hunt for one and I finally found the perfect one. I have so many bracelets and rings its overwhelming......



I came across this post and I fell in love with how she was so creative with her organizing skills. I wished of would of thought of that first. But for now I'm still in the process of organizing my jewelry. Little by little it will all come together, I'm sure.

till next time.......bloggies!


note: some of the jewelry is still scattered around..not all of it is on the jewelry tree holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...