Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer beats

Lately I’ve been listening to my iPod more than usual, so I’ve been updating my iTunes playlist constantly. I’m that type of girl that listens to anything....except country music. For some reason I’m not a big fan of that kind of music. Music really defines who I am for so many reasons. When I’m down and sad I listen to R&B, love songs, when I’m happy I love to listen to upbeat songs specially when working out, it keeps me motivated and it makes me forget of what I’m doing.


It's summer and with that comes the perfect summer anthem. So far the song that best reminds me of summer right now is La Roux “Bulletproof” . I’ve memorized the lyrics and I’m constantly singing the song all the time. I’m sure I’ll eventually get bored but for now, I’m enjoying it too much!


There are so many songs out right now that fit the summer category, which one is your fave song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...