Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feather & Hair

Lately I've been thinking of changing my look for something more fun and edge and this trend definitely might work. I call it a "rocker-chic" look and it also reminds of me of some kind of 70's fashion trend (not that i know, but it has a feel to it) This trend is so on point, literally!








I came across this video tutorial from a YouTube guru. Check out this video on how to put on feather extensions. It looks better using different colors and textures. Don't be afraid of trying something new.

Let me know how it goes!

Till next time.......................xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the look! It seems really easy to do on your own, but the supplies can be pretty pricey!

    Great blog! :O)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...