Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summertime

With the perfect weather (almost) always on our side, I love wearing summer dresses. I found one that is so cute and believe it or not it's been a hit even with some celebrities. When I found out it was from Old Navy, I just was in shock. Now we know, they are just like us!

Old Navy - Women's Ruffled Chiffon Sundresses
From Left to Right: Carmen Electra, Louise Roe, Joanna Krupa and LaLaVazquez

I can't wait to pair it with some cute sandals and some sunglasses! This is the perfect outfit for a lunch date with your friends or just a quick trip to the mall.

Till next time...............xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...