Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Look for Less

Calling all frugalistas to come forward?!

We can't go wrong with a nice pair of nude Mary Jane Pumps. Everyone from Kim Kardashian to Jennifer Hudson have been seen wearing these fabulous shoes. Believe me when I say they are to die for but overly expensive.

They are the famous red soles by Christian Louboutin Lady Daf Platform Mary Jane Pumps $995




Well guess what??? You can still create that same look with less expensive shoes and save money. Is that awesome or what? I love when I can save money and look good all at the same time. Can't go wrong with that!!!

Aldo Hoxworth Pumps $45.00


Hope you guys enjoyed today's post....can't wait to share more thoughts and ideas with you.

Till next time.....................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...