Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lulus.com Haul & Review

So I've been on an online shopping kick and found this store online that carries really cute items, Lulus.com . It was my first time buying from them so I decided to buy a few items just to test out their service and I really liked everything, from the affordable prices, customer service, to how quick the shipment was mailed to me. I definitely recommend this store to you guys. They also carry vintage items, which are hard to find available but if your lucky you can score really cute pieces.

Below are the two products I purchased. I loved how they packaged everything with their cute paper mache....


Qupid Salya 491 Sand Linen Leopard Bow Ballerina Flats
Shoes are true to size, they fit perfectly. Can't wait to style these flats with some cute jeans.


Watch Me! Gold Watch


What other online stores do you guys recommend? Any tips in online shopping? Please share....

Till next time........xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...